SP04 EV

This EV Service Pack is posted. Any volunteers to install, check and verify that the reported 600 plus fixes work correctly?

SolidWorks, please test your software prior to release.

Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

If you are that fed up with Solidworks, we have a full version of Pro-E we would gladly trade you for your copy of Solidworks? I hate to see someone so unhappy.

Reply to
SoCalMike

I didn't say I was unhappy. I asked a question and made a request.

Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

I doubt that I will touch all 600, but I started running it yesterday morning.

WT

***
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Think I'll sit this one out and wait for SP4.1 (not expecting a .2 .3 this time)

John Layne

Dev> This EV Service Pack is posted. Any volunteers to install, check and verify

Reply to
John Layne

possibly you will end up waiting until sp5 given beta07 is just around the corner :o(

Reply to
neil