SW Office toolbar grayed in SP2.1

Hello,
Has anyone else seen the SW Office toolbar grayed out after installing
SP2.1 The SW Office toolbar shows up normal with SP0.0 I do own
Solidworks Office.
All the SW Office related addin's work through Tools->Add ins but are
grayed out in the toolbar.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Bill
Reply to
Bill
Hi Bill. Funny you should say this since it just happened to me today and I'm also running SW2.1. Not sure if it's related, but I was turning off some add-ins and when I turned them on again I noticed that the "Office" icon was grey'd. I was going to contact my VAR but I'm not sure I need to have 1/2 hour of my time wasted, only to be told "Just try uninstalling and reinstalling the software and let me know what happens". NOT!
Bob, - Toronto Canada
Reply to
Bob
Same problem shows up here.
Reply to
Rob Rodriguez
Same here. More proof they aren't testing the software prior to release. Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell
Maybe this is what they call a planned regression Still on SP2.0, sigh
Kman
Reply to
Kman
Correction still on SP1.0
Reply to
Kman
Mine is the same way! Damn Solidworks!!! Damn them all!!!!!!
Reply to
Richard Charney
Dang. At first I didn't know what y'all was talkin' about. Then when I did, I figured out why I didn't know what you was talkin' about. I got SW Office, but I DON'T even have the option in the toolbar. It isn't gray, black, white or nothing. Mine is freakin' transparent.
Figured it was because I upgraded from SW 2004 to SW 2004 Office. When you do, you don't get the toolbar option. Must be a buggie....
Mr. Pickles
Reply to
Mr. Pickles
Mr. Pickles
I am missing the option for the toolbar also. If I right click on the command manager (the new fly out bar) and check SW Office it will display the grayed out SW office button. I take if from responses here that it must be a bug and not a bad install.
Thanks, Bill
Reply to
Bill
If what you are implying is that I am implying that it is/was a bad install, then that is not correct. I am almost certain that everybody with this problem actually has a good install, and has a problem.
Mine is that when you upgrade from regular to Office, you do NOT get the choice of the toolbar option, and I believe I have a good install.
Therefore, I meant that when you upgrade, the SW Install does NOT include the "code" to add the choice in the toolbar.
Mr. Pickles
Reply to
Mr. Pickles
I'm using SP 2.1 and I have the Toolbar. I wonder whats going on with your guys installation.
Neil ww.solidworktips.com
Dev> Same here.
Reply to
Neil