Add-In Dialog Silliness

At the top of my Add-In dialog there is a line complete with little square, but no characters to right. Anyone have this happen and more importantly know how to find out what this "add-In" is and how to remove.

After removing previous versions of solidworks from my computer (2004 &

2005) & the Edrawing Add-Ins for these 2 applications, both are still showing in "Add-Ins" Dialog Same question again really, anyone seen this behaviour & how do I remove item from list.

I've had a quick look through registry and cannotse anything obvious

Reply to
Nev Williams

You can remove any add-in information by deleting keys from the registry.

HKLM\Software\SolidWorks\Addins

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff