Load time increase using self made add-in

LS,

We are working on an add-in, but we experience increasing load times of files when the add-in is turned on. The time to load files becomes about 2 - 4 timer longer!

We made a test with an empty add-in, simply by creating a new project in VB.NET and selecting the SWX add-in wizard. Even with this add-in with no other functionality, the load time increases.

Does anyone know what may cause this behaviour? And how to solve this? How do other add-ins affect the load time?

Kind regards,

JJ

Reply to
JJ