Tolerance stack up question: add-in?

If I modeled an assembly with toleranced parts how can I show/calculate tolerance stack up?

I can do this mathematically but how can I get SWx to show this without first having to calculate this and then update a drawing's overall dimension.

Does anybody now of a tollerance stack up tool add-in?

When I bring three instances of an identical part into a test.SLDASM only one will reveal its dimenions with the 'Insert Model Items' Wizard.

1.00 +/- 0.10 +1.00 +/- 0.10 +1.00 +/- 0.10

3.00 +/- 0.30

I would like a tool that I can get that final dimension with tolerances.

Reply to
Bruce Nutter

Look at some of Solidworks Partners on their website - there are two addins that I know of for sure. Haven't used either though.

Reply to
CFisher