SW2005 Config specific properties

Check this out. I will send it in if confirmed here.

  1. Open a part that has more than one config and has config specific properties.
  2. Do a RMB/Properties/Custom Properties on a config that is NOT the current one.
  3. In the Summary Information box, change to another config and pay attention to the property values.

What I'm seeing is that the values don't change to reflect the selected config. If you "go in" on the active config and then try it, the values follow the configs.

I also tried it on an assy with 3 configs and 2 would follow & 1 would not.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany