Assy config specific dimensions

I may be going crazy, but I seem to recall that in the early days of SW, if you had an assy with multiple configs, and you had a dimension mate that had config specific values, then to change one of them and not all of them, you had to double-click the mate to make the values show up in the graphics area and change the value there. This feature was actually broken starting with SW2005 SP2.0 and fixed again in SP4.0ev.

Ok, but the crazy part is that along with that was that if you wanted to change all of them to be the same, you could edit the mate definition, and changing that number there would make them all the same. Trying that now only changes that particular config specific dimension. I have tried it on

2004 SP5.0, 2005 SP4.0, and on 2006 PR2 and they all act the same way. Am I crazy, or did 2003 and prior actually act that way?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany