Stack text in notes?

I want to stack tolerances within a note. Bilateral works in dims. How can I do it in notes?

Reply to
Bernd Hoffmann

In the API, you can add a carriage return (vbCrLf in VB or VBA) to the note text. I haven't found a way yet to add the caracters through the standard note editing dialogs yet.

Reply to
Gabe Osten

Bernd Hoffmann wrote in news:Xns94959C6589929Bernd@63.223.5.95:

So do the rest of us. Some of us are a little bitter about it.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Not a very flexible documentation tool is it? How about multi legged leaders?

Reply to
Bernd Hoffmann

Control-drag the arrow to create more legs. For more exotic configurations than that creates, look up multi-jog leaders in the help.

Reply to
Dale Dunn