Description property won't update

I've changed the value of the Description custom property of a part, but the value displayed in the Feature Manager of the assembly it is used in (and also higher level assemblies) and the BOM on a drawing all still show the old value.

I've tried ctrl-Q several times, but nothing works. Has anyone seen this before? I'm on SWX2006sp4.1

Regards, John H

Reply to
John H

Solved it - the value had been defined as both a custom property and a config-specific property.

John H

Reply to
John H