SolidWorks Books

I am a Inventor user and have seen SolidWorks and would like to learn it also. Any good 3rd party books you all can recommend?

Reply to
jefo

Engineering Design with SolidWorks 2003 David & Marie Planchard SDC Publications

Check out their other titles for SolidWorks

Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell schrieb:

Hello,

imho

Inside SolidWorks 2003 David Murray Thomson - Delmar Learning

is a better book to get an overview. It is more clearly written and pictures are much better.

M. Lotz

Reply to
Makus Lotz

I second that. I have that one and it is a fantastic book. Also check out :

(book link is at the bottom of the page
) I just spoke with Walter yesterday and his vision for a series of books on SWX is awesome with varying degrees of expertise. I can't wait until the next one comes out!

Reply to
3d