Re: Large Format Plotter Selection Help

I purchased a HP designjet 500 a year ago for $3500 cdn. It's worth every penny IMO.

Need to buy a large format plotter for a small company. It will be used to > do Architectural shop drawings and print out 36"x42" scanned drawings for > estimating purposes. It will be used often but not for multiple users as of > yet anyway. > I have worked where we used the HP inkjet models and the large laser > plotters. The HP-500 or 800 are what I have pretty much decided on unless > other similar or cheaper models are available. The $2000 to $3000 dollar > range is what I am looking for +/-. > Any information on a cheap cheap large format scanner would be helpful also. > Any ideas, suppliers, special price offers or websites would be greatly > appreciated. > Thanks > ~JNJ~ > > -- > James W. & Julie Eaton, Sr. > Katy, Texas >
An effective way to deal with predators is to taste terrible. > A liberal is someone too poor to be a capitalist, and too rich to be a > communist. > "Politicians -- Those who swear on a Bible they don't believe in to uphold a > Constitution they have no respect for." Joseph Sobran > "As you get older, Work becomes LESS fun and Fun becomes MORE work!" Ziggy > A golf course is a sad misuse of a perfectly good rifle range. > The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in combat. > "It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken > from you." Dick Cheney > "The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of > making the decisions." Justice Clarence Thomas > >
Reply to
Walms

Malcolm_Tempt