Can't skip circular pattern instances

SW2004 SP3.0.
I have a hollow cylinder into which I have cut a circular hole in the
curved surface. I have used circular pattern to copy the hole around the
circumference 13 times. I want to skip all but four of these holes but I
cannot select them in "Instances to Skip". The help says that the cursor
should turn into a hand as I mouse ever the preview of each instance but
this isn't happening. Any suggestions?
(If it makes any difference the cylinder is composed of two solid bodies
since it is split longitudinally.)
TIA.
Steven
Reply to
Steven
Steven:
Been having the same problem with other pattern types, including component patterns. My guess is that something's amiss in SP3.0. Might want to report it to your VAR.
Todd
Reply to
Todd
We had the same problem, turned out to be a graphics card issue.
Pete
Reply to
Peter Nichols
Pete:
What type of gfx card? How did you fix it?
Thanks,
Todd
Reply to
Todd
Create the pattern and then delete the instances after. We ran into it the other day.
Reply to
SWuser