Classroom software for SolidWorks?

Hi,

basic idea is to display the tutor screen on the student's (2-10 person) screen, using your existing LAN. there are several softwares that can do this, just tested one really nice free one (UltraVNC), BUT it seems that these packages have problems with OpenGL. Any knowlegde around is there packages than can handle OpenGL and so also SolidWorks?

regards Markku

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Did you try RealVNC (free release). Personnaly I use RealVNC as server and UltraVNC as client. Ronan

Reply to
ron

We use a hardware mirror system.

Reply to
CS

And it's working with SW? going to try it if so.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

That's what we have now, but it's really old and we have too many difficulties with the cables and new lcd monitors

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Found this, looks good, going to test:

Markku Lehtola