Re: How do I turn on RealView graphics?

I don't know if you can do RealView with a Radeon card. But to address the software OGL setting, you can't change it if you have a document open. Or if SW determines that your graphics system can't handle the load, then you will see it checked and greyed out.

WT

I'v got a Dell Inspiron with ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 but my RealView > Graphics button is greyed out. If I go into Tools, Options, Performance > the option to Software Render Open GL is also greyed out. Any ideas? > > - Brian >
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I've notice that after you apply a material and click the real graphics box, the icon will then appear.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich

Brian,

Radeons don't support Realview. The cards that support it are the FireGL(ATI), and Quadro series (Nvidia). On those cards it only works with full hardware acceleration. I think software OpenGL disables it.

3D Labs had a the Realizm series cards that also supported it, but they've been discontinued.

Mark

Reply to
MM