My Realview turned off

I am running SW 2007 SP 3.0. I have a Quadro FX 1500. I have been using realview graphics for a while now and then all of a sudden, it stopped working (this morning). In SW, options, performance.... "Use Software OpenGL" is now checked AND grayed out. Can anyone provide any insight? I have tried reinstalling the 91.36 Forceware and have even tried 84.26.

Im stuck and this is very frustrating.

Thanks

Reply to
nixican

I am on version SW2006 4.0. But, perhaps you are not aware that to change the Software Open GL option, you must close out of any files first. If you have something open, the option is always greyed out.

Joe Dunfee

Reply to
Joe

you probably know this already but it is worth a try...

Make sure you have nothing open in SW before going to system options as Software opengl will always be greyed out if you do. Close down all open documents and then you can untick it.

Worth a try...

Reply to
jburtonSW

ok... just noticed this has already been said... oops!

Reply to
jburtonSW

snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote in news:1191529781.206799.61050 @r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

And if that doesn't work, a reboot may be necessary. I've been getting that a lot lately...

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Thanks for the replies. I had to update my SW 3.0 to SP 3.1. There must have been some driver or something that got mucked up somehow.

Reply to
nixican