I'm no longer able to insert a bmp into a drawing....

I don't know what happened - I've done this hundreds of times up until maybe sp2 of 2007 and now trying (in sp2.2) no matter what I try I just get the annoying little 'package' instead of my image. I usually drag and drop, but insert | object also doesn't work. Is there another way to get my pic in there?

Zander

Reply to
Zander

The most reliable method I found is to "cut and paste" instead of "insert object" or "drag and drop".

Sorry if this is a repeat message, I thought I hit "send" but nothing seemed to happen before.

Jeff

Reply to
Nascar

Hello Zander,

I've had similar problems in the past. What I do know is that if you have an older version of MS Office, you have Microsoft Photo Editor. I think from MS Office version 2003, Photo Editor is no longer available. As far as I can see, you need Microsoft Photo Editor on your computer to be able to insert images in 2d drawings.

I managed to get MS Ph.E. from another computer, but haven't tested it so far.

Kind regards,

JJ

JJ