CNC Output Macro needed

Juanjo, You could try here as well.
have some simple software. Maybe not exactly what you want, but the peeps are very helpful.
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
If all you are doing is extremely simple operations, it can be done through a macro. I have written a macro to control a 4 axis milling machine, but the macro is specific to a single operation and is useless for anything but its intent. I am sure the same type could be written for profiling, slotting, ect. However, if what you are doing is at all complex, the time invested in writing a macro would be far greater than purchasing software.
For 2d stuff, you might consider bobcad. I have not used it in since we bought gibbs, but it did 2d stuff just fine, and it was wicked cheap ( $300 or so when I bought it ). I have no idea what its capabilities have become in the last 7-8 years, or what has happened to the price.
Reply to
Brian
Hi Brian,
What I need is just simple profiling. Generate the ISO code of a profile.
Thanks
Juanjo
Brian ha escrito:
Reply to
Juanjo
I don't actually know what I'm doing when it comes to macros. The one that I wrote was done via cut and paste snippets of macros that were in the api help file, and tons of trial and error. From what I have read, that should be doable with a macro. I'd suggest diving into the api file and doing the same thing I did.
Reply to
Brian

Site Timeline