Come & get it 2... standard MOLD COMPONENT parts

I have finally finished uploading my mold component library. I didn't include everything though (I have tons more). After looking through my library folders, I realized that some of it was so old (probably SW99 or before) that they were out of date. What I mean by this, is that my methods have changed SO MUCH since then that I would be better off starting over on a lot of them to make a better model.

My apologies for taking so long but I was slammed yesterday. I posted that they were there yesterday afternoon with a reply to the "Come & get it..." thread. But to make sure everyone sees it, I decided to start a new thread.

Anyway, if you would like the UserID and Password, email me direct and I will send it to you. Just make sure that the subject line reads "Mold Component Library" and I will put a spam guard filter in so it will not get deleted.

Reply to
Seth Renigar