Come & get it ... standard parts -- thru the weekend and Monday

I'll allow this much stuff to remain on the FTP host all this weekend and Monday morning (at least), if anyone wants to download it. Come Monday afternoon it may be gone. See earlier post under the "Standard Parts library to download" for FTP instructions.

There's a LOT of stuff here, people. Hundreds of megabytes worth. A partial list by category:

8020 aluminum extrusions Actuators Air nozzles Alignment couplers Ball joints Bearings Inner races Linear bearings Locking devices Radial bearings Takeup frames Thrust washers Brakes/Clutches Breaker plates Cam followers Chain links Clamps Connectors Couplings Drive tensioners Encoders E-Rings Filter units Gauges Gear reducers Gears Grease fittings Grippers Hand wheels Hardware (contains several varieties of fasteners) Hose barbs Human figures Hydraulic cylinders Inserts Knobs Latches Levelling pads Motors O-Rings Panels-electrical Pipe fittings Pneumatic cylinders Pneumatic filters / regulators Pneumatic fittings Pneumatic valves Potentiometers Rollers Screws Seals Sensors Shaft collars Shaft mounts Shaft supports Shafting Sheaves Shims Shock absorbers Slide units Snap rings Solenoid valves Springs Sprockets Switches Thermocouples Torque limiters / clutches Vacuum pumps Water rotary joints

Come and get it, but don't complain when it's all gone.

Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC

Sporkman

Thanks Spork!!! Downloading while I sleep. Nighty night.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Might TAKE all night. Sleep tight.

Reply to
Sporkman
757 files 250 folders 408 MB's

And I would have given you the time to download from a cable modem, if I were smart enough to have jot down the time before I exited out of Smart FTP. I'll be on vacation today through next Sunday, and I'll sort through it then. Boy, am I glad I perused the NG last night!

Thanks aga> >

Reply to
Muggs

Took 38 minutes at 8AM on Saturday (average was about 200 kbps on cable modem)

A GREAT BIG thank you to Sporkman!!!!!!!!!! I know I'm going to burn part of the weekend looking at all this good stuff. Christmas in June!

Art W.

Reply to
Art Woodbury

I can't download with my IE6.0??

Any ideas why not?

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

Yeah, if I'm correct you're having trouble with IE rejecting the syntax you need for the UserID. The ampersand @ symbol in " snipped-for-privacy@h2omarkdesign.com" may be the problem. Now, according to Seth Renigar in the other thread ("Standard Parts library to download") he was able to use IE 6.0 successfully. It's possible that instead of syntax the problem is that you need to enable "passive file transfers" to get FTP to work correctly with WHATEVER software you use. I know I do, although I don't understand just why. It may depend on your ISP, but anyway I don't think IE has an option to enable that. That's an option you WILL find with software specifically designed to be an FTP client. Try WSFTP (LE, or "light edition", which is free), or CuteFTP.

'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman

Welcome to all. My pleasure. As I said, dimensionally these things SHOULD be pretty accurate, but naturally there are no guarantees. My contributions were a minority of the models there. Use at your own risk.

'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman

Scott,

Read Sporky's reply to "Standard Parts libray to download". On seond thought, it's a lot easier for me to just duplicate it here

***

I'm copying a bunch of collected Palette Parts to my FTP host right this minute. Been meaning to do it anyway. It'll be a little while yet before they all get there, even at DSL speed, but you're welcome to download whatever you find useful. Hopefully it won't be problematic -- yet to be seen because it's still uploading. My FTP host name is "ftp.h2omarkdesign.com". UserID is " snipped-for-privacy@h2omarkdesign.com" and password is "guestuser". If you have any problems set your FTP client to enable passive file transfers. As far as I know you can't use Netscape or IE for FTP with my site because the ampersand @ symbol seems to violate those browsers' FTP syntax. You'll have to use something like CuteFTP or WSFTP or similar software specifically designed to be FTP clients.

Have fun downloading. There's a lot of crap there that I don't take responsibility for. Those files were created by a several different people besides myself and I haven't had time to go through all of them and make them consistent. I DO believe that the parts represented are dimensionally accurate.

***

Jerry Steiger

Thanks Sporky! Your generosity is much appreciated!!

Whit

Sporkman wrote:

Reply to
whit

Thanks Sporkman & Steiger. I just used my PowerBook to do the download in about a half hour using my ftp client, Transmit. No sweat.

Thanks - Bo Clawson snipped-for-privacy@tilikum.com

Reply to
Bo Clawson

I have tried that option and many others as well as a FTP program. Nothing seems to get me connected to your site. I guess I have to pass on your Download for now :-(.

Oh well... have a good day!

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

Actually, in IE6.0 I did have to "Re-Login" by right clicking in the folder view area and click "login as" to get it to work. But after that, it worked fine. Downloaded everything in about 30 minutes.

I will share my "mother-of-all mold components" library that I have created (very accurate) on Sporkman's ftp site when he is finished with these if he will let me. As well as my other components. Anyone interested?

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Hello Mark- Thanks for the parts. Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

Never fear, Mr. Baugh, 'Sporky's' here. I've sent you an email.

Reply to
Sporkman

Got it!! :^>

Thanks sporkman, You're one of the good guys.

Joe

Reply to
joe(usenews)

Yes!

M.T.

Reply to
Malcolm_Tempt

I WILL let you, as long as the total is no more than the files I'm going to delete. That's 408 megabytes. You can upload tonight (Monday) beginning at midnight (eastern time, US). I'll keep my files up there until probably around 9:00 or 10:00pm.

Best regards, 'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman

Thanks . . . but I don't really think there are any bad guys here.

Reply to
Sporkman

Hello,

Thanks so much for sharing your parts file. I'm trying now to download Seth Renigar's "mother-of-all mold components". It's about midnight in CA and it seems like the previous Login isn't working. Can you help?

Sincerely, Jerry Forcier

Sporkman wrote:

Reply to
Jerry Forcier