Come & get it ... standard parts -- thru the weekend and Monday

hi Jerry see Sparkman's 'Just a few more hours... post guess it isn't uploaded yet.

Reply to
neil

Yes, sorry Jerry. The guest user account has been disabled and a new one will be enabled when Seth is able to upload his components. Unfortunately he can't do it right now because of a problem on my FTP -- my "disc quota" is still being shown as 78% used up even though I've deleted everything, and I'm awaiting some technical support help from my Web host. Once that problem has been resolved Seth will be able to upload his mold component library, and he'll have a new guest account for those who want to download. Those interested will have to email him for a UserID and password. I won't be available for a few days (long-awaited vacation) and I don't feel comfortable posting the login info -- just leaving the FTP entirely open to anyone in Usenet who wants to upload or screw with the directories. If I were here I could police it.

Best regards, 'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman

Sporkman asked me to hold off uploading till he gets some problems resolved with his hosting company. Hopefully that will be resolved soon and I can start uploading. When that is done, I will let everyone know. And then, anyone that wants to download can email me direct for the UserID and Password.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

I have finally finished uploading my mold component library. I didn't include everything though. After looking through my library folders, I realized that some of it was so old (probably SW99 or before) that they were out of date. What I mean by this, is that my methods have changed SO MUCH since then that I would be better off starting over on a lot of them to make a better model.

I apologies for taking so long but I have been slammed today. I just finished the upload.

Anyway, if you would like the UserID and Password, email me direct and I will send it to you. Just make sure that the subject line reads "Mold Component Library" and I will put a spam guard filter in so it will not get deleted.

Reply to
Seth Renigar