Contract Assignment In Tarrytown, NY

I am working on a contract assignment in Tarrytown, NY. It is a long term assignment with a medical diagnostic company. They are looking for a Solid Works designer. Designer of mechanisms, piece parts and assemblies for New Project. Must be proficient in SolidWorks and secondarily in IDeas software. Ability to create parts, assemblies, plastics mold and machine part design, assembly modeling and fluidics. Please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@cdicorp.com if you are interested.

Reply to
Jamie Klavans