Decals

This may seem a silly question - but I have searched for an answer, having applied a decal, how may it then be removed or editied (SW2005)

TIA

Reply to
David

In the PhotoWorks Property Tree Manager Pane.

Detach all decals via a Right Click on Decals...

Cheers.

David wrote:

Reply to
mandiison

Many thanks found it eventually - as I was working on and assembly I didn't realise the Photo Manager Tree only showed when editing the part.

Reply to
David

What if I just want to move one, not remove all?

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich