Designer Project manager wanted

We are a young POP company 2years old now looking for a Point of purchase designer using solidworks 2004+ (we currently use 2005 Pro). Candidate should have some experience in Metal fabrication / Plastic and timber processes. The position requires project management also of certain accounts.Use of 3D Studio also an advantage. Clean driving license required. Position in northwich, cheshire UK. CV and salary to snipped-for-privacy@yellmarketing.com

May suit graduate or someone wiling to learn, or even a season pro looking for a new venture.

Reply to
doddy990