die cast unit die library

Hi,

I have an extensive library of components and mold bases for injection molds, but my library related to die casting is more limited.

I just heard from a customer that they have a large package of die cast units on the way and will be needing my help for the tool designs. I looked at the DME web site and there was nothing there related to their standard unit assemblies. Same thing for ContentCentral. Does anybody know of a source for 3-d solids data for the DME line of die cast unit inserts?

Thank you.

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger