Cosmos pitch from corporate hacks

"COSMOSWorks Professional offers a wide spectrum of powerful tools to help SolidWorks users perform virtual testing and analysis of parts and assemblies. "

Just got an e-mail from SW with case studies. I was expecially interested in the one that they say is relevant to Mold,tool & die. It's for simulating drop tests.

When I was an apprentice, we were strongly advised NOT to drop molds. What else do we really need to know?

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

I think they are thinking you will drop the product made in the mold. This is sometimes the case. However, mold designers usually don't concern themselves with this aspect of product design. By the time you get it the part should have already been tested.

Reply to
TOP