CosmosWorks

I am interesting for CosmosWorks on SolidWorks 2005. Can you send me a message someone who have experiance with this software.

Reply to
AL

Cosmosworks for 2005 will soon be obsolete because SW2006 is in prerelease.

My experience with CosmosWorks is that you cannot use SolidWorks while it is running. Since 2006 will have a lot more non-linear capability you can expect to be locked out of SolidWorks whenever you do reasonable non-linear analysis.

Have a look at DesignStar. It is very similar but runs independent of SolidWorks.

Reply to
P.