3D sketch and structural

I drew a 3D sketch and wanted to put in ISO structural tubing. My only selection choice was ansi structural. Do I need to load something? Not sure why the ISO choice was not listed. Any help is appreciated. Running SW 2005 Thanks

Reply to
billyb

I am assuming you are talking about a weldment feature. There is currently ISO pipe in just a few sizes. You can always make your own sizes. Help discusses what is necessary.

Reply to
TOP

Reply to
billyb

FYI

2007 has a full set of sections for weldments, same as in toolbox.

steve

billyb wrote:

Reply to
solid steve