Weldment Profiles & SW Toolbox Structural Shapes

Hello,

SW has a weldment function that allows you to take standard sketch profiles and turn them into nifty 3D welded assemblies.

SW Toolbox has a nifty 3D profile generator of all the common sized structural profiles.

Any suggestions on how to convert the Toolbox Sketches into weldment profile sketches?

I know how to do it manually but I was kinda thinking that in its infinite wizdom SW Corporation wouldn't have created two applications that can't talk to each other and re-use information. But then again, Toolbox doesn't know what to do with different types of material. Not that fasteners or the material they use is important to the design......hey its not like someone's life may depend on it.............

"If its so common..... why is sense in such short supply?"

Len

Reply to
lmar