cost of cosmosworks designer?

I'm using Solidworks 2007 and would like to unleash CosmosWorks Designer. I understand that it is allready on my Solidworks 2007 discs but I need new serial numbers etc to make it active. Does anyone know approximately the cost to do this?

Thanks

Dal Wagner

Reply to
Dal Wagner

Prices vary after which continent you live on. Also your VAR can probably give you a cheaper price than the listet one, also have in mind that your early payment will go up aswell.

You would have to upgrade to SW Premium, and it will contain COSMOSWorks Designer, this is however limited to linear static calculation, so first you need to analyse what you need it for.

Reply to
Ronni