Robotic Hacks for Gameboys

Any suggestions for the hacking old Gameboys for robotics?
Thanks
TMT

Anyone have any leads?
Using Google is not supplying anything of interest.
TMT
Other than the camera hacks, you could try copying www.charmedlabs.com .
Mark
P.S. Also enjoy your posts in rec.crafts.metalworking.
wrote:

Anyone have any leads?
Using Google is not supplying anything of interest.
TMT

Thanks for the lead.
I note that they use the GBA...not the original GB.
I swear I once saw a GB page that discussed using the GB for a controller for a robot.
I can't find anything like that now.
As for rec.crafts.metalworking, it is a good group that has been overrun by spammers, the majority of them very conservative (I am being polite ;<) ).
Some of us attempt to offer a counterpoint...with the expected backlash. ;<)
Thanks again for the lead.
TMT
Also checkout: https://botballstore.org /