Robotic Hacks for Gameboys

Any suggestions for the hacking old Gameboys for robotics?

Thanks

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

Anyone have any leads?

Using Google is not supplying anything of interest.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

Other than the camera hacks, you could try copying

.

Mark

P.S. Also enjoy your posts in rec.crafts.metalworking.

Anyone have any leads?

Using Google is not supplying anything of interest.

TMT

Reply to
M Kennedy

Thanks for the lead.

I note that they use the GBA...not the original GB.

I swear I once saw a GB page that discussed using the GB for a controller for a robot.

I can't find anything like that now.

As for rec.crafts.metalworking, it is a good group that has been overrun by spammers, the majority of them very conservative (I am being polite ;

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools