Hacking the Psyclone Tilt Sense Controller?

I am noticing a surplus of the Psyclone tilt sense controller for the Sony PS2 showing up on sale sites.
Is this controller worthy of hacking for parts for robotics?
Thanks
TMT

Anyone out there?
Or have the spammers won?
TMT
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

There are not many posters left on this list. I know nothing of the Psyclone, so I can't comment on the post per se.
-Wayne
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 10:29:29 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools

Nah, probably just unfamiliarity with that gizmo. Your original 4 Feb message was the top return from searching on "Psyclone tilt sense controller" so I'm guessing it's not the most-mentioned item on the intertubes.
--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA

Thanks for the response guys....I was starting to get the feeling I was talking to myself...again. ;<)
This controller is a Sony PS2 controller with a tilt function...accelerator based I think...so I thought it might have hackable qualities to it.
TMT