Hacking the Psyclone Tilt Sense Controller?

I am noticing a surplus of the Psyclone tilt sense controller for the Sony PS2 showing up on sale sites.

Is this controller worthy of hacking for parts for robotics?

Thanks

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

Anyone out there?

Or have the spammers won?

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

There are not many posters left on this list. I know nothing of the Psyclone, so I can't comment on the post per se.

-Wayne

Reply to
Wayne C. Gramlich

Nah, probably just unfamiliarity with that gizmo. Your original 4 Feb message was the top return from searching on "Psyclone tilt sense controller" so I'm guessing it's not the most-mentioned item on the intertubes.

Reply to
Rich Webb

Thanks for the response guys....I was starting to get the feeling I was talking to myself...again. ;

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools