dimension fonts 2006

I'm thinking somebody already posted this once, but man,,,are fonts F'd up in 2006 or what.

You have two choices bold, and unreadable bold. The edges look all messy too like a fountain pen on tissue paper. How could they jack up something this basic, and then release it.

Regards

Mark

Reply to
MM

if you are referring to 3d display of dimensions on screen robust feedback about that was given in beta......apparently you have the option to revert to the previous style :o)

Reply to
neil

Neil,

How ??????

Mark

Reply to
Mark Mossberg

grabbed from a swforum post..........

This problem only happens when you uncheck "Display dimensions flat to screen" on System Options->Display/Selection.

neil

Reply to
neil

Neil,

OK,,, found it.

Looks like they still changed the behavior,, I don't like it. The dimensions rotate until you stop and then snap flat to screen. Why do they keep trying to fix stuff that ain't broke. There's plenty of stuf that is.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Mossberg

blunt words were conveyed to SW re. priorities as well as the wish that it be reworked for a later release or be dropped entirely. I don't have 06sp0 so I am not sure how it ended up. hey we tried for you... neil flat earth devotee ;o)

Reply to
neil