dirtbike cad drawings

where can i get them? preferably of yamaha dirtbikes?

Reply to
zac

all these cad people out here and no one knows where to find models of dirtbikes?

Reply to
zac

Apparently not. I hear of 3Dcafe once in a while, but I don't know that they'll have anything you can use.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Zac,

There's probably quite a few bikes designed in SW, but most are likely propriatery product data. The owners won't share em.

Regards

Mark

Reply to
MM