Disappering Hatch

Group,
Has any body noticed this ?? I am creating some blocks for our drawings. On some of them while editing the Block Definition I add a hatch pattern. It shows. As soon as I get out
of edit block mode it disappears. When I go back to edit the Block it is gone from there also.
This is happening at random.
Thanks
SSingh
Yes, I've seen that one too. I think I was on SW2004sp5 at the time, not sure whether the problem still exists now I've moved to 2006.
Another problem which may be related..... Our company logo is drawn as splines then filled with a solid hatch. It only prints the fill if my print options are greyscale - just get the spline outlines if I use the other options.
Regards, John H
Hatch has always been a problem.