E128, Advanced Engineering Graphical Communication class

Interesting to see a college class using SW and see some of the projects. I looked at the Mousetrap game one (64 Mb) and it's quite entertaining. Go take a look.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Ya, except for week 14, when they look at the Pro/E interface.....

Reply to
Mr. Pickles

I would guess that Cal Berkeley is on a PTC educational contract and should have the new WildFire loaded?

Have you used WildFire?

..

"Mr. Pickles" wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Not me - only SW recently. Took a short spin on ProE several years ago to evaluate it.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Well, WF1 aint the same animal as Pro2001, that's for sure. And, WF2 (what WF1 should've been) should further enhance RMB context and popup interaction (more workflow geared and yep, better than SWx).

With that said, any wagers SW will change the gui again to compete in reducing mouse clicks and increase consistency and workflow??????? (how can that be??)

..

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador