eDrawings or Web Portal training documents

This is kind of a shot in the dark to the wrong audience, but I'm looking for some eDrawings or PDMWorks Web Portal training materials. This would probably be something "homegrown", cuz I don't think SW makes such a thing.

If anyone has anything that might be useful, please get in touch with me. Maybe I can trade you something for it. To contact me, take the underscores out of my email address.

Thanks,

matt

Reply to
matt

in sw, from help menu, select online tutorial. edrawings is in there along with plain pdmw. but i bet you already knew that. :)

Reply to
kenneth b

yeah, I was looking for something aimed at non-SW users, thanks, though.

"kenneth b" wrote in news:c79u2e$1d7oq$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-150979.news.uni-berlin.de:

Reply to
matt