Equations and Pallete Features

I dropped a pallete feature (a sketch with equations) into a part.
Each time I did this all the equations came in. So now I have lots of
duplicate equations. Anybody else seen this?
YUP just had to go thru and delete the old equations. Kindof sucks but equations aren't tied to features per-say.
Corey
Reply to
Corey Scheich
Now there are two possibilities:
1. All of the same features should have the same dimensions in which case there is no problem except duplicate equations.
2. At least one of the duplicate features may have different dimensions in which case duplicate equations and dimension names would be a problem.
Corey Scheich wrote:
Reply to
P.