Figure this one out........

At the end of this, you are asked a question. Answer it immediately. Don't stop and think about it. Just say the first thing that pops into your mind. Fun Test...This is kind of spooky! If you do not believe this, pass it around and you'll see. Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98% or the 2% and send to everyone, including the person that sent it to you. ....just follow the instructions as quickly as possible. Do not go to the next calculation before you have finished the previous one. You do not need to write or remember the answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be surprised.

Start:

How much is :

15+6 3+56 89+2 12+53 75+26 25+52 63+32 I know! Calculations are hard work but it's nearly over.. Come on, one more... 123+5 QUICK! THINK ABOUT A TOOL AND A COLOR!

Scroll further to the bottom..

A bit more...

You have just thought about a red hammer, haven't you????

If this is not your answer, you are among 2% of the people who have a different, if not abnormal mind.

98% of the folks would answer a red hammer while doing this exercise. Why? I don't know the answer!
Reply to
Malcolm_Tempt

send to everyone, including the person that

Do not go to the next calculation before you

answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be

different, if not abnormal mind.

Reply to
Corey Scheich

That's pretty strange. I'm much more normal than I thought!

Jerry Steiger

Sorry, I'm the oddball.....

WT

send to everyone, including the person that

Do not go to the next calculation before you

answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be

different, if not abnormal mind.

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

send to everyone, including the person that

Do not go to the next calculation before you

answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be

different, if not abnormal mind.

Reply to
cadman800

to everyone, including the person that

not go to the next calculation before you

answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be

different, if not abnormal mind.

Reply to
John Kimmel

Chainsaw. I play DOOM.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Your not alone my northern friend.....

Mr. Pickles

Reply to
Mr. Pickles

Blue Pliers here... 2%

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Ditto! I'm a 2%er. Working in MasterCam right now, so... Tool & Color translated to a Blue .500 Ball End mill.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

It just so happens that I own a red hammer and use it a lot. I never stood a chance.

to everyone, including the person that

not go to the next calculation before you

answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be

different, if not abnormal mind.

Reply to
TheTick

hmmm-- I came up with Blue Pliers too.... could this be the start of a trend?

Reply to
Michael

What percentage does that make you? I am confused now. I think if you ask a group of machinists you will get quite a different percentage value.

Grey Micrometer Blue Bandsaw Grey Bridgeport Dirty Lathe the list goes on. Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Me too. ( Blue Screwdriver )

M.T.

Reply to
Malcolm_Tempt

bob z. thought of a blue crescent wrench.

bob z. p.s. bob z. is REALLY, REALLY weird. ask anybody that knows him...

Reply to
bob zee

and send to everyone, including the person that

Do not go to the next calculation before you

answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be

different, if not abnormal mind.

Reply to
3d

Informing us of that in the third person was probably redundant.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Blue End-Wrench, guess I'm in the 2% category...

different, if not abnormal mind.

Reply to
Denny Trimble

Dale are you not familiar with bob z. he was quite the regular poster until he got his new job with crap IT that doesn't allow News Readers or somethng of the sort. He always refers to himself in the third person quite funny if you ask me.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich