Figure this one out........

At the end of this, you are asked a question.
Answer it immediately. Don't stop and think about it.
Just say the first thing that pops into your mind.
Fun Test...This is kind of spooky!
If you do not believe this, pass it around and you'll see.
Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98% or the 2% and send
to everyone, including the person that
sent it to you. ....just follow the instructions as quickly as possible. Do not
go to the next calculation before you
have finished the previous one. You do not need to write or remember the
answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be
surprised.

Start:
How much is :
15+6
3+56
89+2
12+53
75+26
25+52
63+32
I know! Calculations are hard work but it's nearly over..
Come on, one more...
123+5
QUICK! THINK ABOUT A TOOL AND A COLOR!

Scroll further to the bottom..
A bit more...
You have just thought about a red hammer, haven't you????

If this is not your answer, you are among 2% of the people who have a different,
if not abnormal mind.
98% of the folks would answer a red hammer while doing this exercise. Why?
I don't know the answer!
Reply to
Malcolm_Tempt
98% funny
send to everyone, including the person that
Do not go to the next calculation before you
answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be
different, if not abnormal mind.
Reply to
Corey Scheich
That's pretty strange. I'm much more normal than I thought!
Jerry Steiger
Sorry, I'm the oddball.....
WT
send to everyone, including the person that
Do not go to the next calculation before you
answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be
different, if not abnormal mind.
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
2% Cheers D
send to everyone, including the person that
Do not go to the next calculation before you
answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be
different, if not abnormal mind.
Reply to
cadman800
I'm in the percentage that scrolls down to read the end first.
Malcolm_Tempt@The_World.net wrote:
to everyone, including the person that
not go to the next calculation before you
answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be
different, if not abnormal mind.
Reply to
John Kimmel
Your not alone my northern friend.....
Mr. Pickles
Reply to
Mr. Pickles
Chisel, Red
Malcolm_Tempt@The_World.net wrote:
Reply to
P.
Blue Pliers here... 2%
Reply to
Seth Renigar
Ditto! I'm a 2%er. Working in MasterCam right now, so... Tool & Color translated to a Blue .500 Ball End mill.
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
It just so happens that I own a red hammer and use it a lot. I never stood a chance.
to everyone, including the person that
not go to the next calculation before you
answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be
different, if not abnormal mind.
Reply to
TheTick
hmmm-- I came up with Blue Pliers too.... could this be the start of a trend?
Reply to
Michael
What percentage does that make you? I am confused now. I think if you ask a group of machinists you will get quite a different percentage value.
Grey Micrometer Blue Bandsaw Grey Bridgeport Dirty Lathe the list goes on. Corey
Reply to
Corey Scheich
Me too. ( Blue Screwdriver )
M.T.
Reply to
Malcolm_Tempt
bob z. thought of a blue crescent wrench.
bob z. p.s. bob z. is REALLY, REALLY weird. ask anybody that knows him...
Reply to
bob zee
ditto!
and send to everyone, including the person that
Do not go to the next calculation before you
answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be
different, if not abnormal mind.
Reply to
3d
Informing us of that in the third person was probably redundant.
Reply to
Dale Dunn
Blue End-Wrench, guess I'm in the 2% category...
different, if not abnormal mind.
Reply to
Denny Trimble
Dale are you not familiar with bob z. he was quite the regular poster until he got his new job with crap IT that doesn't allow News Readers or somethng of the sort. He always refers to himself in the third person quite funny if you ask me.
Corey
Reply to
Corey Scheich