File converter

Is there any Freeware converters to dfx or dgn format?

Thanks

Reply to
Alex

Are you talking about DFX or DXF? DFX is an audio thing as far as I know. If you mean DXF then I can only presume you're talking about 3D DXF, because SolidWorks has had it's own 2D converter from SolidWorks Drawings to DXF as long as I've been using it (since 98+). There IS a freeware 3D DXF plug-in (.dll) available at

Try being precise with your questions -- you'll get better answers.

'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman

DFX is the new viewing extension for ACAD, similar to eDrawings. You can download the viewer from AutoDesk.

Tony

Reply to
Tony

Reply to
Sporkman

There are also JAVA applets on few sites which do the same work.... As far as I remeber it is called "PPW-CAD converstion.....XXXX" (I don't remember the name)

Best Regards, J. Jarocki

Reply to
Jarocki