File converter

Is there any Freeware converters to dfx or dgn format?
Thanks

Alex wrote:

Are you talking about DFX or DXF? DFX is an audio thing as far as I know. If you mean DXF then I can only presume you're talking about 3D DXF, because SolidWorks has had it's own 2D converter from SolidWorks Drawings to DXF as long as I've been using it (since 98+). There IS a freeware 3D DXF plug-in (.dll) available at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atemi/downloads/dxf3dexport_english.htm
Try being precise with your questions -- you'll get better answers.
'Sporky'
DFX is the new viewing extension for ACAD, similar to eDrawings. You can download the viewer from AutoDesk.
Tony

Wrong. That's DWF.
Tony wrote:

There are also JAVA applets on few sites which do the same work.... As far as I remeber it is called "PPW-CAD converstion.....XXXX" (I don't remember the name)
Best Regards, J. Jarocki
--
Contact:
e-mail:: mgr_kebab <at> o2 <dot> pl