FYI - Copy document option macro updated

FYI - Copy document option macro updated

I have updated my free excel macro "copy document options" to version 1.6, which now includes the option settings up to SolidWorks 2004 SP1.

You can download the freeware at

Please visit my other shareware (like the batchprint, batchconvert and batchmacro tool PAC4SWX), freeware and free macros at
Hope you enjoy this, any feedback it very welcome.

Bye, Stefan

Reply to
Stefan Berlitz