Get plate thickness

I have a whole bunch of sheet metal parts in a directory.

Is there a way to extract the plate thickness from all these files and make a list along with the name of the part?

This could probably be programmed in code - like in VBA - is there a object model for the SolidWorks files? - if so where can I find it and how do I link to it? If somebody has VBA sample code I would love to see it.

Reply to
Joan