Surface Works

Hi Does anyone have experience of surface works / Multisurf ? What is the feedback? I will be using it for boat design and detailing. Thanks Deri

Reply to
Deri Jones

Deri,

We had a 60 day trial a couple of years ago. It's not really integrated (Gold Level), but It's roots are in the boat hull design industry. For us, it turned out to be to convoluted and confusing for our I.D. people.

See if they still offer a trial period.

Regards

Mark

Reply to