GF4 hardware hacked to a Quadro4

Hi Group

Have any of you tried to modify your GF4 TI4200-4600 to a Quadro4 ? - the hardware way... Not with Softquadro4.

I am considering doing it, but would like to hear some of your experiences.

Thanks

Kent

Reply to
Kent

wow... changing only the chip ? I believe you have to take care about the memory too... is it really worth the risk + work ? Philippe Guglielmetti -

Philippe Guglielmetti

"Jean Marc BRUN" wrote

now I understand why those guys at the NVidia booth in LasVegas looked a bit annoyed when I asked them about the REAL differences between the 2 chips! Do you by chance have a link to a page that explains the hack clearly ? thanks (merci...)

Philippe Guglielmetti -

Philippe Guglielmetti