something like 'Plot Stamp' in SWX

I had a friend ask if when printing in SWX one could put a 'Plot Stamp' on the print similar to something ottocad can do. It puts a string of text with the date and file location along the egde of the print.

Is there something similat in SWX?

Thanks

-whit

Reply to
Whit

Use properties like

Print Date: $PRP:"SW-Long Date" &

Component Name: $PRPSHEET:"SW-Folder Name"$PRPSHEET:"SW-File Name"

Matt B.

Reply to
Matthew A. Bush

Also in the print properties under Header & Footer (these work just like in Excel) you can add this text.

LAST PLOT: &[date] &[time]

This is what we do and it works great. There were issues with this in earlier SPs I believe SP3.1 is ok.

I wrote a macro that you could use to automate this. It is set up to add the plot date and print to the selected printer.

check this post

If you know how to manipulate VBA macros send me an e-mail and i would be happy to send it to you.

Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich