something like 'Plot Stamp' in SWX

I had a friend ask if when printing in SWX one could put a 'Plot Stamp' on the print similar to something ottocad can do. It puts a string of
text with the date and file location along the egde of the print.
Is there something similat in SWX?
Thanks -whit
Use properties like
Print Date: $PRP:"SW-Long Date" &
Component Name: $PRPSHEET:"SW-Folder Name"$PRPSHEET:"SW-File Name"
Matt B.

Also in the print properties under Header & Footer (these work just like in Excel) you can add this text.
LAST PLOT: &[date] &[time]
This is what we do and it works great. There were issues with this in earlier SPs I believe SP3.1 is ok.
I wrote a macro that you could use to automate this. It is set up to add the plot date and print to the selected printer.
check this post http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&frame=right&th 9d1983afb5a035&seekmz4f63c2.0306240926.67320687%40posting.google.com#link2
If you know how to manipulate VBA macros send me an e-mail and i would be happy to send it to you.
Corey Scheich