Glass materials

Have you tried the 'water' material? I have had some good results with this in the past, without having to resort to indirect illumination. I should say that my parts were solid lumps, rather than sheet metal, so I may not have seen the trouble that you're having on bends.

Reply to
Daquifsta

Careless of me: this was supposed to be in response to the query regarding rendering acrylic sheet metal parts. Doh!

Reply to
Daquifsta