Helix Configuration

What would be the parameter to enter in a design table that would allow me two configurations of a screw elemeent? One helical path for a clockwise and the other configuration being counter-clockwise.

Reply to
krupnikas

I'm not sure if that is possible, but you can create 2 features, one for clockwise and one for counter clockwise. Then you just controll the suppression state of them

Reply to
Corey Scheich