HELP ???? SP1.1

OK,

Help file is in spanish or portugese now WTF

Mark

Reply to
Mark Mossberg

Mark, Look to your left --> "Spanish Language Tapes"!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist. Eddie

Reply to
Eddie

Mine appears fine. Are you sure you clicked the English version to download?

Reply to
Keith Streich

Yep,

Mine too.

Good thing I don't use the help files too often. :-)

Has anyone reported it yet?

Ricky Jordan

Mark Mossberg wrote:

Reply to
Ricky Jordan

Well before anyone else is stupid enough to try it, the Spanish version of Help is also in Spanish.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Keith,

The help files aren't installed with the SP. You have to dowload and install the "updated" help fies seperately. If you didn't do this, your files will still be in english. (I think)

Mark

Reply to
Mark Mossberg

Sure nuff, mine is too!

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Mark, don't you mean QLC (Qué la cogida).

(OK, I cheated. I had help from an online translator.)

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

In looking through the downloaded ZIP file, it appears that the file in error might be just sldworks.chm. If I look at lots of the others, they appear to be in English.

I decided that I would roll it back, in spite of the novelty of it. I just unzipped the files for SP1.0EV again.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

No problems here, but I'm using SW Office Pro, and the help files may have been changed, hosed, etc between the regular and pro updates.

BTW, Ship in a Bottle on SP 0.1 was 31.7 sec and on SP 1.1 was 31.1 sec. 2% faster, but nothing to write home about.

Art W.

Reply to
Art Woodbury

Sigh,