Hide Selection

Hello!

I am writing a program in Visual Basic 6, connecting to Solid Works 2003 SP5.0. It inserts components to an assembly and then connects these components by adding three mates. In order to add a mate it is necessary to select two features. Now I would like to know if there is any possibility to hide the selection of these features.

Thanks,

Manuel

Reply to
Manuel Ostertag

you mean you don't want to see the features to highlight ? I don't think it is possible because API calls like "Select" do exactly the same as in manual operation. I asked solidworks some years ago to put selections as parameters, for example AddMate(entity1,entity2,matedesc) . Check AssemblyDoc::AddMate2 to see what they did instead...

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti