horizontal and vertical draft break

i need to know how to add a multiple horizontal or vertical brea

Reply to
naskoo

Given the unfamiliar term used, I think you need to describe what you are attempting to do more clearly.

I really recommend going through the SolidWorks paper &/or online tutorial, as it is truly very good at the basics.

Reply to
Bonobo

Not sure what a draft break is?

Do you want to know how to insert multiple breaks in drawings? If so click link below.

John Layne

John Layne

If you are using SW06 then good luck, it wont work. There is an SPR for this. I'm not sure if its been addressed in SP1.0, but you might check the fixed SPR list to find out. Otherwise the way I got around this was to insert multiple views of the same part, crop them to the desired size, then align them. This is clunky and will piss you off, but hopefully we wont have to do this for long.

Reply to
Dominic V