Hot mangas:Naruto 406, One Piece 505, Bleach 328

Hot mangas:Naruto 406, One Piece 505, Bleach 328
The hottest mangas and the latest chapters
Manga news, Most popular mangas, Latest mangas, Latest chapters
http://english1.isoshu.com/?recommid 23
http://emanga1.isoshu.com/?recommid 23
A New Wonderful Manga: Maken-ki!
http://english1.isoshu.com/search/Maken-ki/all-1?recommid 23
Hi, my friends!!! Have you read the manga named Maken-ki? This manga series is as nice as To-Love-ru!!! The illustrator is Hiromitsu Takeda and his girls are incredibly gorgeous.
The story is described as an "ecchi love comedy with battle action." Oyama Takeshi happily enrolls in a co-ed school that didn't required any entrance exams and has hostels to book... Only to find out that there's more to the school than he thought!
It is very good that Takeda-san likes to draw his girls with very big eyes. Have only read a bit so far but many of the girls have an item called "Maken" - each are different and have varying powers when used in battle. And as with all good school girl battles, their clothes easily explode. And there are characters for folks who like loli's too.
Maken Ki has been an entertaining read so far and look forward to more!!! I am sure that you must be love it at the first glance!!!
http://english1.isoshu.com/search/Maken-ki/all-1?recommid 23